for a production process can be as simple as a cooling fixture for molded parts or as complex as an entire set of tools for a contract assembly project.
Our experienced staff analyzes your needs and then designs and constructs
the tooling and fixtures in our in-house machine shop.
To tailor your manufacturing process to your product
many different tools may be needed to get the job done efficiently,
consistently, and at an affordable price. Some of the items that Total
Molding Services, Inc. can provide you with are:
- Cooling, de-gating, and second operation fixtures
- Ultrasonic welding fixtures and welding horns
- Hot stamp fixtures and dies
- Engraving patterns and decorating tools
- Specialized collets and mills for machining
- Repetitive stress testing fixtures
- Metal Stamping Dies
- Manually Operated and Automated assembly
- Gluing, Bonding, and Heat Staking fixtures
- Specialized Gauges and Test fixtures for
- And much more……
Many times a product's success or failure hinges
on the quality of the manufacturing process. At T.M.S. Inc. we understand
this and we realize that the molds, tools, and fixtures are the foundation
that the manufacturing is built on. That is why all of our molds, tools,
and fixtures are constructed to the highest standard of craftsmanship.
This ensures we can consistently manufacture a high quality product
or device on time as your volumes increase.
Sometimes tooling and fixtures aren't quite enough
to meet your requirements. High volume assembly and processing calls for automation. Find out how T.M.S. Inc. can help you with this
by visiting the next section on your "Virtual
Tour". Use the buttons below to continue. Feel free to browse
other sections you want to explore by clicking on the navigation buttons
at the top and left of this page.