Serving the Commercial, Industrial, and Medical Industries
Total Molding Services, Inc. provides high-volume, close-tolerance injection molding of small, custom plastic components. We offer a total solution from design and tooling to material selection, production, and fulfillment.
T.M.S., Inc. provides manufacturing for plastic injection molded component parts to the medical industry. We guide you through the complexities of the injection molding process.
Our skilled team of engineers:
- Understands your end use (prototype, saleable, low to high volume) and helps identify the right manufacturing solution
- Gives you a detailed tooling review
- Guides you through multiple tool trials, validations, first article, inspection, testing, and process capability studies as needed.
Decades of experience with plastic injection molding for parts used in medical applications. Our strength is helping our customers make complex parts.
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 registered facilities
- US-based manufacturing, production, and tooling facilities.
- Overmolding, insert molding, assembly, secondary operations, final packaging, automation, and more.
- Part sizes ranging from miniature to 18 oz.
- 220 ton and under machine capability.
- Expertise with a wide range of materials including ABS, Acetal, Acrylic, Cyrolite, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, PVC, Cyclic Olefin Copolymer, Elvax, Elvaloy, and more.
- Quality Assurance including first piece inspection utilizing the latest available test equipment with SPC capability calibrated and maintained in accordance with NIST.
Military and Defense Industry
Our military & defense molding services addresses military complexities
As a top manufacturer of components and products for defense, we utilize a single-source solution for military & defense plastic injection molding services. We also offer contract assembly and packaging services to complete your project while adhering to the most critical quality standards that may be required for your specific product or components applications.
T.M.S., Inc. focuses ion durability, reliability, and rRepeatability in Military & Defense Applications.
Durability. Components that come in contact with extreme conditions must be designed to withstand harsh environments and demanding applications while delivering optimal performance. Our team assists with proper material selection to enhance property performance.
Reliability. Trust that your components will function without hesitation. This requires the knowledge of an experienced injection molder in order to work with your engineering team to determine the ideal materials and processes required for your specific application(s).
Repeatability. We have developed a Total Solution molding process that employs full control of the injection molding process to ensure quality consistency, component uniformity, and process repeatability.
Our Other Industries Include:
- Personal Care Products
- Housewares & Consumer Products
- Automotive Industry
- Commercial Food Packaging
- Office Products