Our experienced staff analyzes your needs and then designs and constructs the tooling and fixtures in-house
Tooling for a production process can be as simple as a cooling fixture for molded parts or as complex as an entire set of tools for a contract assembly project. Our experienced staff analyzes your needs and then designs and constructs the tooling and fixtures in our in-house machine shop.
To tailor your manufacturing process to your product many different tools may be needed to get the job done efficiently, consistently, and at an affordable price. Some of the items that Total Molding Services, Inc. can provide you with are:
- Cooling, de-gating, and second operation fixtures
- Ultrasonic welding fixtures and welding horns
- Hot stamp fixtures and dies
- Engraving patterns and decorating tools
- Specialized collets and mills for machining your part
- Repetitive stress testing fixtures
- Metal Stamping Dies
- Manually Operated and Automated assembly Presses
- Gluing, Bonding, and Heat Staking fixtures
- Specialized Gauges and Test fixtures for Quality Control
- And much more……
Many times a product’s success or failure hinges on the quality of the manufacturing process. At T.M.S., Inc. we understand this and we realize that the molds, tools, and fixtures are the foundation that the manufacturing is built on. That is why all of our molds, tools, and fixtures are constructed to the highest standard of craftsmanship. This ensures we can consistently manufacture a high quality product or device on time as your volumes increase.
Sometimes tooling and fixtures aren’t quite enough to meet your requirements. High volume assembly and processing calls for automation. Find out how T.M.S., Inc. can help you with this.